Split Horsehair Hand Brush
An Elena top five pick:
"This is one of those items I didn't know I needed but now can't imagine living without. It's my go to for cleaning up quick messes around the house, dusting my shelves and sprucing up all the surfaces on my porches. Recently I couldn't locate it and finally after forever looking for it found it on my husbands workbench. Turns out he wants it! So now were a two brush household!"
This Split Horsehair Hand Brush from Redecker is made of horsehair bristles that are split at the end to adapt to larger surfaces. Split horsehair is especially soft and therefore ideal to sweep fine dust, sand and dirt on tables, floors and shelving units.
The dense tuft made of horse’s tail does not create a static charge.
- Slim wooden handle is very comfortable to use
- Great for every day cleaning; the leather strap makes storage quick and easy
- Materials: oiled beechwood and split horsehair
- Size: 30 cm in length
- Care Instructions: wash the horsehair with warm water and a mild soap solution; rinse thoroughly; comb out particles and hang to dry
Pair with our White Dust Pan
Made in Germany
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to email@example.com
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.