Round Pot Scrubber
This sturdy Redecker Pot Scrubber brush is ideal for everyday kitchen use. It's small enough to fit right in the palm of your hand so that it's easy to use a little "elbow grease" when necessary.
The round brush head has anti-scratch bristles, making it perfect for cleaning tough stuck on food from cast iron pans and stainless steel cookware.
Using this product regularly will prolong the life of your cookware, including Ettiene Market's exclusive Smithey cast iron skillets.
- Will not scratch any cookware surface
- Safe for any soap dish (ceramic, cast iron, metal or plastic)
- frying pans
- BBQ grills and grates
- waffle makers
- paella pans
Material: untreated beechwood and union fiber bristles
- Wash your cookware with our Round Pot Scrubber brush and Cast Iron Soap to remove leftover food residue.
- Rinse the soap suds and thoroughly dry your cookware.
- Pour 2 tbsp of our Cast Iron Seasoning Oil onto the cookware.
- Use a microfiber cloth to work the oil into cookware - we recommend our Binchotan Dishcloth or Binchotan Tea Towel. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process.
- Let the Cast Iron Seasoning Oil settle into the cookware for 30 minutes before hanging or shelving the cookware.
- Rinse your Round Pot Scrubber brush thoroughly after each use.
- Safe for dishwasher or washing machine. Place in mesh or cloth laundry bag to prevent snagging.
- Try our Kitchen salve or Cutting board Tonic to keep your wood conditioned.
Made in Germany