This sturdy Redecker Pot Scrubber brush is ideal for everyday kitchen use. It's small enough to fit right in the palm of your hand so that it's easy to use a little "elbow grease" when necessary.
The round brush head has anti-scratch bristles, making it perfect for cleaning tough stuck on food from cast iron pans and stainless steel cookware.
Using this product regularly will prolong the life of your cookware, including Ettiene Market's exclusive Smithey cast iron skillets.
We recommend using with our Cast Iron Soap and Cast Iron Seasoning Oil.
- Will not scratch any cookware surface
- Safe for any soap dish (ceramic, cast iron, metal or plastic)
Ideal for: all cast iron and carbon steel cookware, such as
- frying pans
- BBQ grills and grates
- waffle makers
- paella pans
Material: untreated beechwood and union fiber bristles
- Wash your cookware with our Round Pot Scrubber brush and Cast Iron Soap to remove leftover food residue.
- Rinse the soap suds and thoroughly dry your cookware.
- Pour 2 tbsp of our Cast Iron Seasoning Oil onto the cookware.
- Use a microfiber cloth to work the oil into cookware - we recommend our Binchotan Dishcloth or Binchotan Tea Towel. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process.
- Let the Cast Iron Seasoning Oil settle into the cookware for 30 minutes before hanging or shelving the cookware.
- Rinse your Round Pot Scrubber brush thoroughly after each use.
- Safe for dishwasher or washing machine. Place in mesh or cloth laundry bag to prevent snagging.
Try our Kitchen salve or Cutting board Tonic to keep your wood conditioned.
Made in Germany
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to email@example.com
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.