Nordicware Bakers 1/8 Sheet
Creativity meets natural aluminum sustainability with Nordicware's Bakers Eighth Sheet. Professional pastry chefs and bakeries bake on aluminum for consistently perfect results, and you can do the same with this commercial quality baking sheet.
The Eighth Sheet is perfect for cooking single-sized meals and the tiniest batches of baked goods (cookies, salmon, brussel sprouts, asparagus, meat servings and more).
Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminum's superior heat conductivity
Reinforced and galvanized steel rims prevent warping
Will never rust
Material: pure natural aluminum
- Pan Exterior Dimensions: 10" (L) x 7" (W) x 1" (H)
- Pan Interior Dimensions: 9.4" (L) x 6.3" (W) x 1.1" (H)
Use & Care:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper and silicone baking mats, as well as traditional butter or shortening & flour methods.
- When roasting savory foods (i.e. vegetables), butter or cooking oil work well.
- Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients (vinegar and tomato products). These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
- Hand wash only.
- Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent.
- NOTE: This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
Made in USA