Eating is necessary, but cooking is an art. Our beautiful handmade Linen Pinafore Apron is a no brainer for keeping your clothes tidy in the kitchen but we also love it for all our projects in and out of the house. Whether you're baking, gardening, painting a masterpiece or just out for a stroll around town, this super soft and cool linen apron will keep you not only clean but stylishly adorable as well!
Raising a mini Baker or Chef? Our Children's version of the Linen Pinafore Apron allows you to be twinsies!
Apron can double as a cute coverall for art projects around the house.
Quantity: 1 adult apron
Color: Dark Grey
Material: 100% European linen
Size: 31" (L) x 22" (W); one size fits most adults
- Crossback fold for easy dressing and undressing
- No straps or ties around waist area
- 2 front pockets for grab-and-go with kitchen utensils
- 2 side pockets add comfort and style as well as practicality
- Pre-washed for extra softness
- Pre-shrunk (so it won't shrink again)
- Hand wash linen clothing using a gentle swishing motion, but never wring, twist or scrub the cloth.
- Use a neutral or mild detergent that does not contain any bleaching agents such as chlorine or peroxide.
- Line dry, tumbler dry or lay to dry on a terry towel – drying linen in the sun helps retain the original color.
- Ironing – make sure linen apron is slightly damp before you begin to iron.
Made in Lithuania
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to email@example.com.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.