Linen Pinafore Apron - Natural
Eating is necessary, but cooking is an art. Our beautiful handmade Linen Pinafore Apron is a no brainer for keeping your clothes tidy in the kitchen but we also love it for all our projects in and out of the house. Whether you're baking, gardening, painting a masterpiece or just out for a stroll around town, this super soft and cool linen apron will keep you not only clean but stylishly adorable as well!
Raising a mini Baker or Chef? Our Children's version of the Linen Pinafore Apron allows you to be twinsies!
Apron can double as a cute coverall for art projects around the house.
Quantity: 1 adult apron
Material: 100% European linen
Size: 31" (L) x 22" (W); one size fits most adults
- Crossback fold for easy dressing and undressing
- No straps or ties around waist area
- 2 front pockets for grab-and-go with kitchen utensils
- 2 side pockets add comfort and style as well as practicality
- Pre-washed for extra softness
- Pre-shrunk (so it won't shrink again)
- Hand wash linen clothing using a gentle swishing motion, but never wring, twist or scrub the cloth.
- Use a neutral or mild detergent that does not contain any bleaching agents such as chlorine or peroxide.
- Line dry, tumbler dry or lay to dry on a terry towel – drying linen in the sun helps retain the original color.
- Ironing – make sure linen apron is slightly damp before you begin to iron.
Made in Lithuania