Weck's large cork lid is designed for use only with Weck brand storage jars.
These natural cork lids will turn your Weck jars into stunning storage containers worthy of display on your kitchen counter.
- Tight fitting to start; over time, cork lids mold to the jar to provide an airtight seal.
- Quantity: 1 large cork lid
- Size: 100 mm
- Fits the following Weck Jar models: 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 748, 974
- Care: Hand wash only
NOTE: Weck cork lids are not meant for canning.
Please call Ettiene Market if you need help identifying the correct cork lid size.
Made in Portugal.
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to email@example.com
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.