Ginger Grater - Porcelain, 5.5"
Harold Import Co's is made from fine-quality porcelain for durability. It's wider end allows steady leverage against work surfaces for vigorous grating action, and it fits into a mixing bowl to collect ingredients.
- Easily rakes and shreds fibrous ginger root for home baked recipes (ginger tea, stir fry, sauces, dressings, and more)
- Perfect for grating lemon zest, lime zest, oranges, carrots, radishes, apples, breadcrumbs, and hard cheeses like Asiago, Parmesan, Pecorino or Romano
- Will never rust or transfer odors or flavors between uses
Material: White porcelain
Size: 5.5" (L) x 3.5" (W)
Care: Safe for dishwasher; hand washing recommended
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to email@example.com.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.