Binchotan Charcoal Tea Towel- Persimmon
Hate smelly kitchen towels?
Our beautiful and practical tea towels are infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, a naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor cleaning agent. This means your constantly damp kitchen towels will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping them last longer and smell better.
- 100% natural: no dye, bleach, or any other chemicals used
- Binchotan acts as a natural cleaning agent
- 4 ply, multi-layer weave for extra absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning while towel is damp
- Dries quickly after use
Size: 27" (L) x 13.5" (W)
- Wash on delicate cycle in cold water. Do not bleach.
- Hang dry.
- Tea towel may contain binchotan smell during the first few uses.
Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes.
Made in Nara, Japan