Cast Iron Seasoning Oil, 8 oz.
Caron & Doucet's Cast Iron Seasoning Oil is designed to help maintain and restore the seasoning on cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Unlike traditional cookware seasoning oils on the market, this oil is made with a 100% pure coconut oil base. It's manufactured via traditional methods that do not incorporate parabens, phosphates, petrochemicals or other artificial foaming agents.
It protects cookware from moisture that leads to rust damage while maintaining the natural seasoning.
Using this product regularly will prolong the life of your cookware, including Ettiene Market's exclusive Smithey cast iron skillets.
We recommend pre-cleaning with our Cast Iron Soap for the perfect finish.
- 100% natural, plant-based oil solution
- Gentle enough to be used on your hands
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
- Will not transfer onto food or your cast iron's seasoning
Ideal for: all cast iron and carbon steel cookware, such as
- frying pans
- BBQ grills and grates
- waffle makers
- paella pans
Material: plastic bottle and top
Size: 8 oz.
Use & Care:
- Rinse your cast iron cookware immediately after each use. Do not soak in water.
- Wash your cookware with our Cast Iron Soap to remove leftover food residue.
- For cast iron or cookware with rust damage: use Ettiene Market's non-scratch Round Pot Scrubber or Copper Pot Scrubbers alongside our Cast Iron Soap.
- Rinse the soap suds and thoroughly dry your cookware.
- Pour 2 tbsp of Cast Iron Seasoning Oil onto the cookware and use a microfiber cloth to work the oil into cookware - we recommend our Binchotan Dishcloth or Binchotan Tea Towel. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process.
- Let the Cast Iron Seasoning Oil settle into the cookware for 30 minutes before hanging or shelving the cookware.
Made in Canada
At Ettiene Market we value our online customers as much as we do those who visit us in person, which is why we strive to process your order within 24 hours. Our integrated shipping system will send you shipping and tracking notifications via email. All orders placed are shipped via USPS from our shop in Downtown McKinney Texas. Rejected or unauthorized returns will be shipped back to Ettiene Market in Downtown McKinney Texas and the fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
We offer Free Shipping for Orders Over $75 to those orders delivered within the continuous United States.
Shipping rates range in price depending on size, weight and quantity; all shipping options are present at check out, allowing you to decided which option is best for you.
Greater Dallas Area
Orders placed for Local-Pickup will be available for pick-up at 115 W Louisiana Street, McKinney Texas 75069 within 2 hours of placing the order. Please show an associate a proof of purchase (smart phone receipt is perfect) and a photo i.d. in order to acquire the goods ordered.
We gladly accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date for non perishable goods. Items returned to us must be in original, re-sellable condition. Once the items are back in our possession we will refund your money. Email coryanne@EttieneMarket.com with questions about returns or exchanges.