Nordicware Bakers 1/2 Sheet
Creativity meets natural aluminum sustainability with Nordicware's Bakers Half Sheet. Professional pastry chefs and bakeries bake on aluminum for consistently perfect results, and you can do the same with this commercial quality baking sheet.
Perfect for cooking family-sized meals (fish, meat and vegetable dishes) and larger baked goods batches (cookies, homemade granola, dips, nachos and more).
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminum's superior heat conductivity
- Reinforced and galvanized steel rims prevent warping
- Will never rust
Material: pure natural aluminum
- Pan Exterior Dimensions: 17.88" (L) x 12.88" (W) x 1.06" (H)
- Pan Interior Dimensions: 16.25" (L) x 11.38" (W) x 1" (H)
Use & Care:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper and silicone baking mats, as well as traditional butter or shortening & flour methods.
- When roasting savory foods (i.e. vegetables), butter or cooking oil work well.
Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients (vinegar and tomato products). These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
- Hand wash only.
- Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent.
- NOTE: This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
Made in USA
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to email@example.com
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.