The Weck company has been successfully providing canning equipment and kitchen mainstays in Europe since 1900. Home canning has become a very popular and healthy way to preserve foods, especially when produce is home-grown, given to you, or available at a farm market in your area.
Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo, these jars are attractive enough to bring to the table for serving, decorative purposes, or to give as a gift. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill and clean, and their shape makes them stackable for easy storage.
Weck Jar Product Features:
- BPA free
- Wide, easy to fill jars
- Microwave & dishwasher safe
- Each Weck Jar comes with a glass lid that will not rust
- Weck's signature orange sealing rings and double metal clamps are easy to remove (no can opener required)
- Stack your Weck jars for convenient, space saving storage anywhere in your kitchen, home, garage, or office
Weck's accompanying "Keep Fresh" plastic white lids, wooden lids, sealing rings, and metal clamps may be purchased separately.
The Weck 746 1/3L Tulip Jar is a reliable favorite of home decorators and home cooks for their ability to hold flowers and laundry detergent pods, or preserve jams, jellies, salsas, pickled goods, and all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Curved Weck Jars are not intended for freezer storage.
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to email@example.com
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.