Copper Sponge - Set of 2
This set of 2 Redecker Copper Sponges is ideal for everyday kitchen use. It's tough enough to remove stuck-on residue, yet gentle enough to use on most cookware and kitchen surfaces without scratching.
Not just for the kitchen - try this on your lawn tools and bikes to shine them like new.
The sponge is made of 100% copper threads and can be recycled at the end of life.
This product is safe to use on all of Ettiene Market's exclusive Smithey cast iron skillets. We recommend using it with our Cast Iron Soap and Cast Iron Seasoning Oil.
- Non-scratch - gentle enough to use on most cookware, glass, enamel, stoves, sinks and countertop surfaces
- Safe for any soap dish (ceramic, cast iron, metal or plastic)
- Recyclable - harmless to planet when replacing
Material: 100% copper threads
Size: set of 2 copper sponges
- Wash your cookware with a copper sponge and our Cast Iron Soap to remove leftover food residue.
- Rinse the soap suds and thoroughly dry your cookware.
- Pour 2 tbsp of our Cast Iron Seasoning Oil onto the cookware.
- Use a microfiber cloth to work the oil into cookware - we recommend our Binchotan Dishcloth or Binchotan Tea Towel. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process.
- Let the Cast Iron Seasoning Oil settle into the cookware for 30 minutes before hanging or shelving the cookware.
- Use in wet conditions only.
- Rinse your Copper Sponge thoroughly after each use.
- Safe for dishwasher or washing machine. Place in mesh or cloth laundry bag to prevent snagging.