Eating is necessary, but cooking is an art. Our beautiful handmade Linen Pinafore Apron is a no brainer for keeping your clothes tidy in the kitchen but we also love it for all our projects in and out of the house. Whether you're baking, gardening, painting a masterpiece or just out for a stroll around town, this super soft and cool linen apron will keep you not only clean but stylishly adorable as well!
Raising a mini Baker, Chef or Artist? Become a twinsie with your tiny with this Children's version of the Linen Pinafore Apron!
Apron can double as a cute coverall for arts and crafts projects around the house.
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Crossback fold for easy dressing and undressing
- No straps or ties around waist area
- 2 front pockets for grab-and-go with kitchen utensils
- 2 side pockets add comfort as well as practicality
- Pre-washed for extra softness
- Pre-shrunk (so it won't shrink again)
Material: 100% European linen
Size: 31" (L) x 22" (W); one size fits most adults
Quantity: 1 adult apron
Color: Thin Black Stripe
- Machine wash on gentle cold cycle - never wring, twist or hand scrub
- Wash in a net bag like our Reusable Mesh Bags
- Use a neutral or mild detergent that does not contain any bleaching agents, such as chlorine or peroxide
- Line dry, tumble dry low heat, or lay to dry on a flat surface
- Ironing – make sure linen apron is slightly damp before you begin to iron
Made in Lithuania
Made in Lithuania
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to email@example.com
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.