Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Dough Scraper is a professional-quality pastry kitchen tool designed for home bakers, pastry chefs and professional chefs. It portions dough into right-sized pieces, forming dough "end pieces," and scraping down dough from work surfaces for less waste.
We like to use it as a vegetable cutter or dough cutter for bread, biscuits, rolls, pastries, cookies, pizza, and more. Makes for a perfect foodie gift basket alongside our Baking Sheets, Cookie Stamps, Rolling Pins, Mini Whisk and Dough Whisk.
Material: stainless steel & wood handle
Size: 6" (L) x 4.75" (W)
- Solid wooden handle for comfortable use
- Sturdy stainless steel blade easily cuts firmer dough and gooier dough into smaller pieces (i.e. balls or tubes of dough) for easier handling
Less waste - portion, scrape and re-use dough
- Place rolled out dough onto a cutting board, parchment paper or hard, flat work surface
- Place sharp edge of Dough Scraper downward towards your rolled out dough
- Using both hands, apply firm pressure to each end of the wooden portion
- Rock the Dough Scraper in a back and forth motion until it cuts through the dough to your desired portion and shape
- Scrape up stuck-on dough from work surfaces by running blade edge across work surface
- Work the dough "end pieces" to
- Use the blade edge to lift and transfer food item from Baking Sheet
Care: Hand wash only; use warm, soapy water.
Made in Japan
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to email@example.com.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.