Cast Iron Soap, 8 oz.
Caron & Doucet's Cast Iron Soap is designed to clean cast iron and carbon steel pans. It protects your cookware from moisture that leads to rust damage and maintains the natural seasoning on cast iron skillets, pans, grills, grates, waffle makers and more.
Unlike traditional detergent soaps on the market, this soap is manufactured using the traditional soap making methods that do not incorporate parabens, phosphates, petrochemicals or other artificial foaming agents.
It's natural base is lightly scented with 100% pure lemongrass essential oil to pre-oil your cookware and neutralize pan odors from previous cookware uses.
Using this product regularly will prolong the life of your cookware, including Ettiene Market's exclusive Smithey cast iron skillets. Try it with our Cast Iron Seasoning Oil for the perfect finish.
- 100% natural, plant-based oil solution
- Gentle enough to be used on your hands
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
- Will not transfer onto food or your cast iron's seasoning
Ideal for: all cast iron and carbon steel cookware, such as
- frying pans
- BBQ grills and grates
- waffle makers
- paella pans
Material: plastic bottle and top
Size: 8 oz.
- Rinse your cast iron cookware immediately after each use. Do not soak in water.
- Wash your cookware with our Cast Iron Soap to remove leftover food residue.
- For cast iron or cookware with rust damage: use Ettiene Market's non-scratch Round Pot Scrubber or Copper Pot Scrubbers alongside our Cast Iron Soap.
- Rinse the soap suds and thoroughly dry your cookware.
- Pour 2 tbsp of our Cast Iron Seasoning Oil onto the cookware and use a microfiber cloth to work the oil into cookware - we recommend our Binchotan Dishcloth or Binchotan Tea Towel. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process.
- Let the Cast Iron Seasoning Oil settle into the cookware for 30 minutes before hanging or shelving the cookware.
Made in Canada