Japanese Organic Multi Cloth - Natural
Our Japanese Organic Cotton Dishcloths are everything you love about our Kaya and printed line but use 100% organic cotton and only plant or mineral dyes.
We love these as dinner napkins, hand towels, and baby towels too!
- 100% natural organic Cotton, polyester thread for strength
- 6 ply, multi-layer weave for extra absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning while towel is damp
Size: 13.5" (L) x 13.5" (W)
- Wash on delicate cycle in cold water. Do not bleach.
- Hang dry or tumble low (the cloth will come out with a waffle pattern if dried in the dryer. Some people prefer it this way. The cloth will return to normal when wet)
- Fabric gets softer with use.