Japanese Organic Multi Cloth - Natural
Our Japanese Organic Cotton Dishcloths are everything you love about our Kaya and printed line but use 100% organic cotton and only plant or mineral dyes.
We love these as dinner napkins, hand towels, and baby towels too!
- 100% natural organic Cotton, polyester thread for strength
- 6 ply, multi-layer weave for extra absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning while towel is damp
Size: 13.5" (L) x 13.5" (W)
- Wash on delicate cycle in cold water. Do not bleach.
- Hang dry or tumble low (the cloth will come out with a waffle pattern if dried in the dryer. Some people prefer it this way. The cloth will return to normal when wet)
- Fabric gets softer with use.
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to email@example.com.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.