El Guapo Bitters - Chicory Pecan
The quintessential taste of New Orleans, El Guapo's Chicory Pecan Bitters are one of our most sought after cocktail bitters. Made with freshly roasted Congregation Coffee, these aromatic bitters pack a punch with flavors of locally roasted chicory coffee, cinnamon and Louisiana pecans.
Features: Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Paleo Friendly, No Added Sugars
Flavor Profile: Blend of Coffee - Cinnamon - Pecans
Recommended Spirit Pairings: Ettiene Market Texas Pecan Coffee, Whiskey (we love it in Old Fashioneds!), or classic Rum-based Tiki Cocktails. For a holiday drink twist, try Chicory Pecan Bitters with mulled wine, spiced ciders, and holiday punch recipes.
Recommended Food Pairings: chocolate chip cookie recipes or banana bread
Recipe: El Guapo Chicory Pecan Tequila Cocktail (makes 1 Cocktail Drink)
- 1/2 part Chicory Pecan Syrup (try our Japanese Style Double Jigger)
- 3/4 oz. Liber & Co. Gum Syrup
- 2 oz. blanco tequila (or mezcal, for added smoky flavor)
- Garnish with: 4 muddled lime or cucumber wedges (for refreshing elements) or a dash of cayenne pepper (for a spicy kick)
- Stir with: Ettiene Market's Stainless Steel Bar Spoon
Pair with: Other El Guapo Bitters in the Ettiene Market bitters collection
Size: One 3.4 oz. bottle (refrigerate after opening)
Yield: 30+ single serve cocktails
Made in New Orleans, Louisiana