Binchotan Charcoal Dishcloth- Grey
Hate smelly kitchen towels?
Nawrap's dishcloths are infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, a naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor cleaning agent. This means your constantly damp kitchen towels will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping them last longer and smell better.
- 100% natural: no dye, bleach, or any other chemicals used
- Binchotan acts as a natural cleaning agent
- 6 ply, multi-layer weave for extra absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning while towel is damp
- Dries quickly after use
Material: cotton and rayon infused with ultra-fine binchotan powder
Size: 13.5" (L) x 13.5" (W)
- Wash on delicate cycle in cold water. Do not bleach.
- Hang dry.
- Dishcloth may contain binchotan smell during the first few uses.
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes.
As a small business we understand that you can spend your money any place, and the fact that you are considering spending it with us is a great honor that we do not take for granted. At Ettiene Market we strive to process your order swiftly and carefully, all the while being mindful of our footprint which is why we use recycled materials. While we never know what your box will look like, we do know that inside you will find Coryanne’s favorite Salt Water Taffy and carefully packaged treasures. We strive to process all orders within 2 days Monday through Friday; however, if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that life can throw you a few curveballs, so if we are experiencing longer than normal delays, Coryanne will reach out to you.
Curbside is available at all locations. You can either select Curbside as your delivery option, or you may call the store and transact over the phone. Curbside collection is during normal business hours unless an arrangement has been made.
We delivery across the DFW Metroplex for $10, Monday through Friday. Call your local store for details.
Ettiene Market accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of shipping) within 15 days of delivery with these guidelines in place:
1) Your item must be unused.
2) To initiate your return, email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If an item is damaged, please email photos and your order number to email@example.com.
4) Gift cards, Weck Jars, and perishable items are not eligible for returns.