From Coryanne's recipes book comes an easy weeknight dinner that's sure to be a family favorite.
- Take one medium-sized chicken and pat dry
- Oil your roast pan and place bird on pan
- you may choose to stuff the bird with vegetables from the garden if you like, Coryanne suggest tomatoes, onions, squash, okra or carrots
- In a small dish mix
- With a pastry brush paint chicken generously until all mixture is on the bird
- Roast for 60-90mins at 425°F or until chicken is done and registers 165°F in the thickest part of the thigh
- Allow resting for 15mins
Want to change up the flavor? Try our smokey honey habanero spice in place of greek freak for a sweet and spice and suttley smokey dish.
Happy Cooking, Darling!